30 Years of the Half Cab
In 1992, Steve Caballero created the world’s greatest skate shoe with just scissors and duct tape. He cut down his shoes to make them lighter and to be on trend with what was happening in the industry, and the Half Cab was born. Three decades later, skaters are still using these shoes and pushing forward.
To celebrate 30 years of the iconic mid-top silhouette, the Half Cab 30th Off The Wall T-Shirt will end your search for the perfect tee so that you can focus on the more important things. Featuring an interior waffle print that pulls moisture away from the skin, this new T-shirt keeps you comfortable and dry while Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking. With a bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams, premium Vans trims, old school Half Cab graphics, and a checkerboard hanger loop, the Off The Wall tee will be the last T-shirt you’ll ever need.
- COMFORT - Moisture-wicking interior waffle pattern pulls moisture away from the skin
- DURABILITY: CONSTRUCTION - A bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams offer durability
- DURABILITY: STURDY SPUN YARN - Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking
- 100% cotton
- Iconic Half Cab graphics at left chest and back
- Custom checkerboard locker loop
- Fit type: classic